Geelong Roller Derby League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geelong Roller Derby League

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speaky's new arrivals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl DeVille

Carl DeVille

Speaky's new arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Speaky's new arrivals   Speaky's new arrivals EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Howdy Skaters,

I got a call from Speaky's surf shop today letting me know that they have rollerskate wheels and new pads.

They have:
187 Knee pads
187 Elbow pads
Bounce OUTDOOR wheels 80A
Bones Yellow Pin-stripe wheels 97A
Bones Dragster Wheels 97A
Bones White Wall Wheels 97A
Bones Camo Wheels (thats right atom bombs! camouflage!) 97A

All Bones wheels are the narrow ones, great for agility (lateral motion) and extra acceleration. I can't remember which set exactly, but one set is a 57mm diameter, meaning even more acceleration and agility. All bones wheels are $64 minus GRDL discount.

Fink
Back to top Go down
boots of hazard

boots of hazard

PostSubject: Re: Speaky's new arrivals   Speaky's new arrivals EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:14 pm

AWESOME that they have the 187s - with GRDL discount Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lab4.com.au
Stack Kat

Stack Kat

PostSubject: Re: Speaky's new arrivals   Speaky's new arrivals EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:43 pm

yayayay. Joe rules.
Back to top Go down
MissAfliktion

MissAfliktion

PostSubject: Re: Speaky's new arrivals   Speaky's new arrivals EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am

How did they go? There was no grip on them were they too slippery?
Back to top Go down
http://tegan.mackey@yahoo.com.au
Carl DeVille

Carl DeVille

PostSubject: Re: Speaky's new arrivals   Speaky's new arrivals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 am

When purchasing these narrow wheels from our kind friends at Speaky's Surf & Skate shop in Geelong, be sure to ask for washers to space your wheels from the axles to be sure that the axle is no longer sticking out passed the wheel as it will scratch up our precious floors. What I'd suggest is for you to take your skates into Speaky's and have them fit the wheels when you purchase them.

Fink
Back to top Go down
Special Ethel

Special Ethel

PostSubject: Re: Speaky's new arrivals   Speaky's new arrivals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:00 am

sooooo good to have them on board! good work fink. keep up the friendship and feedback. i will be in there to get some replacement gear next week (as long as i bypass kustom kulture)! alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaky's new arrivals   Speaky's new arrivals Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaky's new arrivals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geelong Roller Derby League :: Geelong Roller Derby League General Info :: Sponsors/Links/Places to buy shit-
Jump to: