Geelong Roller Derby League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geelong Roller Derby League

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ballarat Derbytant Brawl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bettybamalam

bettybamalam

Ballarat Derbytant Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Ballarat Derbytant Brawl   Ballarat Derbytant Brawl EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:28 am

BRDL Demo bout:

Ballarat Derbytant Brawl Derbyt11π
Back to top Go down
bettybamalam

bettybamalam

PostSubject: Re: Ballarat Derbytant Brawl   Ballarat Derbytant Brawl EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:29 pm

The Derbytante Brawl will now be held at the Wendouree Sports & Events Centre, corner Norman & Dowling Streets, Wendouree.

If you're coming from Melbourne, take Wendouree exit (Midland Highway/Creswick Road) off the Highway & turn right at Norman Streets & you'll pretty much be there!

If you're coming from Geelong, drive on in through Ballarat on The Midland Hwy (also known as Albert Streets, Doveton Street & Creswick Roads for some sections) and then turn left at Norman Street, and you're pretty much there!
Back to top Go down
Seemore Spinner

Seemore Spinner

PostSubject: Re: Ballarat Derbytant Brawl   Ballarat Derbytant Brawl EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:57 pm

i have 4 available spots in my very comfortable ,fully optionned ,very exclusive smooth ride ! i have to be in ballarat by 1 so maybe some of the refs or whoever helps setting up wants to take this opportunity of a lifetime!!! Shocked
spinner
Back to top Go down
aceofhearts

aceofhearts

PostSubject: Re: Ballarat Derbytant Brawl   Ballarat Derbytant Brawl EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:21 am

ok are we meeting at BVAC first?? or rumour??
i can drive up too. bounce
Back to top Go down
Rita Defeater

PostSubject: Re: Ballarat Derbytant Brawl   Ballarat Derbytant Brawl EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:03 am

I'll be driving from my house (which is about halfway to Ballarat from Geelong) so if anyone doesn't wanna drive the whole way, I will have three seats in my car if you want to meet in Bannockburn and come the rest of the way with me. If you're interested give me a buzz 0439 633 464
Amy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballarat Derbytant Brawl   Ballarat Derbytant Brawl Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballarat Derbytant Brawl
Page 1 of 1